Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dear Diary

I've kept a journal since I was in sixth grade. I'm glad I did because I love looking back on moments I deemed important enough to record. Although, I must admit, most of my journals up through 12th grade are CRINGE-WORTHY! It almost hurts to read through them!

I'm in the middle of a journal right now. I'm halfway through. It occurred to me over the weekend that I wish that journals had LESS pages in them. Why? So I could buy them more often! Just look at all the cute options available through Etsy:







5 comments:

  1. I love these journals , such great finds !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you!! I have an excess of cute journals because I love them and love to write :)
    I love that second journal, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my old journals are packed away and I swear I would die if anyone read them! I want to burn them but can't bring myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agh! how adorable. i love the 'i think they want hugs' one.

    ReplyDelete